IrfanView (View Picture)
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall IrfanView (View Picture) for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall IrfanView (View Picture) from your systemIrfan Skiljan
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Irfan Skiljan. Usually the IrfanView (View Picture) program is to be found in the "X:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe" "%1" directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall IrfanView (View Picture) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\IrfanView\iv_uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 593.50 KB (607744 bytes) on disk and is labeled i_view32.exe.
IrfanView (View Picture) contains of the executables below. They occupy 593.50 KB (607744
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about IrfanView (View Picture) version 4.35
IrfanView (View Picture) is a program by Irfan Skiljan. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase IrfanView (View Picture) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall IrfanView (View Picture) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate IrfanView (View Picture) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IrfanView (View Picture)". If it is installed on your PC the IrfanView (View Picture) app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select IrfanView (View Picture) in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding IrfanView (View Picture), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IrfanView (View Picture).
8. After uninstalling IrfanView (View Picture), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IrfanView (View Picture) that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IrfanView (View Picture) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IrfanView (View Picture) by Irfan Skiljan from your PC, nor are we saying that IrfanView (View Picture) by Irfan Skiljan is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IrfanView (View Picture) in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 15:04:40.383