This web page is about IrfanView for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall IrfanView from your PCMohammed Gamal Mahmoud
. Open here
for more information on Mohammed Gamal Mahmoud. You can remove IrfanView by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Windows\IrfanView\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\IrfanView\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. i_view32.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 533.50 KB (546304 bytes) on disk.
IrfanView contains of the executables below. They occupy 627.00 KB (642048
bytes) on disk.
- i_view32.exe (533.50 KB)
- Slideshow.exe (93.50 KB)
This data is about IrfanView version 4.33
IrfanView is a program released by the software company Mohammed Gamal Mahmoud. Frequently, computer users want to erase this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase IrfanView is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall IrfanView from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IrfanView or simply click the Search field and type in "IrfanView". The IrfanView app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select IrfanView in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about IrfanView, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IrfanView.
8. After removing IrfanView, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IrfanView that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing IrfanView with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IrfanView by Mohammed Gamal Mahmoud from your PC, nor are we saying that IrfanView by Mohammed Gamal Mahmoud is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall IrfanView in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:42:16.650