Irangate TV 3.1.673
Irangate TV 3.1.673 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall Irangate TV 3.1.673 from your PCCrystal Reality LLC
. Further information on Crystal Reality LLC can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Irangate TV 3.1.673 at http://www.iriptv.net
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Irangate TV directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Irangate TV 3.1.673 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Irangate TV\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 4.93 MB (5165568 bytes) on disk and is called IrangateTV.exe.
Irangate TV 3.1.673 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 5.12 MB (5367038
bytes) on disk:
- IrangateTV.exe (4.93 MB)
- uninst.exe (196.75 KB)
This page is about Irangate TV 3.1.673 version 3.1.673
Irangate TV 3.1.673 is an application released by Crystal Reality LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Irangate TV 3.1.673 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Irangate TV 3.1.673 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Irangate TV 3.1.673 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Irangate TV 3.1.673". If it is installed on your PC the Irangate TV 3.1.673 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Irangate TV 3.1.673 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Irangate TV 3.1.673, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Irangate TV 3.1.673:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.iriptv.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Irangate TV\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Irangate TV 3.1.673.
8. After removing Irangate TV 3.1.673, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Irangate TV 3.1.673 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Irangate TV 3.1.673 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Irangate TV 3.1.673 by Crystal Reality LLC from your PC, we are not saying that Irangate TV 3.1.673 by Crystal Reality LLC is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Irangate TV 3.1.673 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-05 13:01:23.010