Ips Core (64-bit)
Ips Core (64-bit) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ips Core (64-bit) from your PCIps
. Take a look here
for more information on Ips. You can get more details on Ips Core (64-bit) at http://ips.io
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Ips directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Ips Core (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ips\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ips Core (64-bit)'s main file takes about 29.74 MB (31184912 bytes) and is called ips-qt.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Ips Core (64-bit). They take about 42.59 MB (44656834
bytes) on disk.
- ips-qt.exe (29.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (421.67 KB)
- ips-cli.exe (3.10 MB)
- ipsd.exe (9.34 MB)
This page is about Ips Core (64-bit) version 3.1.0
Ips Core (64-bit) is a program released by Ips. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Ips Core (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ips Core (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Ips Core (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ips Core (64-bit)". If it exists on your system the Ips Core (64-bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Ips Core (64-bit) in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Ips Core (64-bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ips Core (64-bit):
- The publisher is: http://ips.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ips\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ips Core (64-bit).
8. After removing Ips Core (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ips Core (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ips Core (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ips Core (64-bit) by Ips from your PC, nor are we saying that Ips Core (64-bit) by Ips is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ips Core (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-29 20:21:08.350