Ips Core (64-bit)
Ips Core (64-bit) is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Ips Core (64-bit) from your PCIps
. Take a look here
for more information on Ips. You can get more details on Ips Core (64-bit) at http://ips.io
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Ips directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Ips Core (64-bit) by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Ips\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ips Core (64-bit)'s main file takes about 29.74 MB (31184912 bytes) and is called ips-qt.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside Ips Core (64-bit). They take about 42.59 MB (44656834
bytes) on disk.
- ips-qt.exe (29.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (421.67 KB)
- ips-cli.exe (3.10 MB)
- ipsd.exe (9.34 MB)
This page is about Ips Core (64-bit) version 3.1.0
Ips Core (64-bit) is a program released by Ips. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase Ips Core (64-bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Ips Core (64-bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Ips Core (64-bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Ips Core (64-bit)". If it is installed on your PC the Ips Core (64-bit) app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Ips Core (64-bit) in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Ips Core (64-bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ips Core (64-bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://ips.io
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Ips\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ips Core (64-bit).
8. After removing Ips Core (64-bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Ips Core (64-bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Ips Core (64-bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Ips Core (64-bit) by Ips from your PC, nor are we saying that Ips Core (64-bit) by Ips is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Ips Core (64-bit) in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-29 20:21:08.350