You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Iplay Games for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Iplay Games from your computeriWin Inc.
. More information about iWin Inc. can be seen here
. Iplay Games is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager_iWin_Iplay directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. Iplay Games's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\GamesManager_iWin_Iplay\Uninstaller.exe. GamesManager.exe is the Iplay Games's main executable file and it occupies approximately 3.42 MB (3584944 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Iplay Games. They occupy an average of 37.37 MB (39185632
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- browser_cef_exe.exe (543.41 KB)
- Firewall.exe (103.95 KB)
- GamesManager.exe (3.42 MB)
- iWinInstaller.exe (751.48 KB)
- iWinLauncher.exe (484.98 KB)
- iWinPrerequisitesAdmin.exe (477.47 KB)
- iWinPrerequisitesUser.exe (476.97 KB)
- iWinUpgrader.exe (996.98 KB)
- toasterinstaller.exe (29.69 MB)
- Uninstaller.exe (532.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2061
of Iplay Games. For more Iplay Games versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Iplay Games is an application offered by iWin Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because performing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Iplay Games is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Iplay Games with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Iplay Games or simply click the Search feature and type in "Iplay Games". The Iplay Games app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Iplay Games in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Iplay Games, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Iplay Games.
8. After removing Iplay Games, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Iplay Games that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Iplay Games with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Iplay Games by iWin Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Iplay Games by iWin Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Iplay Games in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 01:56:55.197