Iperius Backup version 188.8.131.52
This info is about Iperius Backup version 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Iperius Backup version 220.127.116.11 from your systemEnter Srl
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Enter Srl. Click on http://www.entersrl.it
to get more data about Iperius Backup version 18.104.22.168 on Enter Srl's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iperius Backup directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Iperius Backup version 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Iperius Backup\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Iperius.exe and it has a size of 59.73 MB (62629512 bytes).
Iperius Backup version 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They take 69.50 MB (72877720
bytes) on disk.
- Iperius.exe (59.73 MB)
- IperiusService.exe (8.22 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- UninstallerEx.exe (377.68 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of Iperius Backup version 184.108.40.206.
Iperius Backup version 220.127.116.11 is a program marketed by the software company Enter Srl. Frequently, users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to remove Iperius Backup version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Iperius Backup version 22.214.171.124 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Iperius Backup version 126.96.36.199 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Iperius Backup version 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Iperius Backup version 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. When you select Iperius Backup version 220.127.116.11 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Iperius Backup version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Iperius Backup version 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.entersrl.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Iperius Backup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Iperius Backup version 126.96.36.199.
8. After removing Iperius Backup version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Iperius Backup version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Iperius Backup version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Iperius Backup version 18.104.22.168 by Enter Srl from your PC, nor are we saying that Iperius Backup version 22.214.171.124 by Enter Srl is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Iperius Backup version 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 06:39:34.400