Iperius Backup version 126.96.36.199
Iperius Backup version 188.8.131.52 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Iperius Backup version 184.108.40.206 from your computerEnter Srl
. Take a look here
for more info on Enter Srl. More information about the software Iperius Backup version 220.127.116.11 can be seen at http://www.entersrl.it
. Iperius Backup version 18.104.22.168 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iperius Backup directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Iperius Backup version 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Iperius Backup\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 21.76 MB (22816656 bytes) on disk and is labeled Iperius.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Iperius Backup version 126.96.36.199. They take 27.38 MB (28704824
bytes) on disk.
- Iperius.exe (21.76 MB)
- IperiusService.exe (4.10 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
- UninstallerEx.exe (366.85 KB)
This info is about Iperius Backup version 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
Iperius Backup version 220.127.116.11 is an application offered by Enter Srl. Some people choose to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Iperius Backup version 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Iperius Backup version 22.214.171.124 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Iperius Backup version 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Iperius Backup version 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the Iperius Backup version 184.108.40.206 program will be found very quickly. After you click Iperius Backup version 220.127.116.11 in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Iperius Backup version 18.104.22.168, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Iperius Backup version 22.214.171.124:
- The software company is: http://www.entersrl.it
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Iperius Backup\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Iperius Backup version 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling Iperius Backup version 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Iperius Backup version 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Iperius Backup version 220.127.116.11 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Iperius Backup version 18.104.22.168 by Enter Srl from your computer, nor are we saying that Iperius Backup version 22.214.171.124 by Enter Srl is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Iperius Backup version 126.96.36.199 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-12 14:28:19.190