IpMee is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall IpMee from your systemHome Developing
. Further information on Home Developing can be seen here
. Please follow http://home-developing.com
if you want to read more on IpMee on Home Developing's website. IpMee is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IpMee folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling IpMee is "C:\Program Files (x86)\IpMee\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named IpMee 2.exe and it has a size of 1.78 MB (1867324 bytes).
IpMee contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.93 MB (2027835
bytes) on disk.
- IpMee 2.exe (1.78 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (156.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of IpMee. For more IpMee versions please click below:
IpMee is a program by Home Developing. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase IpMee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove IpMee from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate IpMee or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IpMee". If it exists on your system the IpMee program will be found automatically. When you select IpMee in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IpMee, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IpMee:
- The software company is: http://home-developing.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IpMee\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IpMee.
8. After removing IpMee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IpMee that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IpMee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IpMee by Home Developing from your PC, we are not saying that IpMee by Home Developing is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IpMee in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:18:49.897