IpMee is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall IpMee from your systemHome Developing
. Further information on Home Developing can be seen here
. Please follow http://home-developing.com
if you want to read more on IpMee on Home Developing's website. IpMee is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IpMee folder, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling IpMee is "C:\Program Files (x86)\IpMee\Uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named IpMee 2.exe and it has a size of 1.78 MB (1867324 bytes).
IpMee contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.93 MB (2027835
bytes) on disk.
- IpMee 2.exe (1.78 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (156.75 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
of IpMee. For more IpMee versions please click below:
IpMee is a program by Home Developing. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to erase IpMee is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove IpMee from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IpMee or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IpMee". If it is installed on your PC the IpMee app will be found very quickly. When you click IpMee in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding IpMee, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for IpMee:
- The web site of the program is: http://home-developing.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\IpMee\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IpMee.
8. After removing IpMee, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong IpMee that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IpMee using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove IpMee by Home Developing from your PC, we are not saying that IpMee by Home Developing is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove IpMee in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 15:18:49.897