IpDnsResolver 1.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall IpDnsResolver 1.2 from your systemNsasoft LLC.
. Open here
where you can read more on Nsasoft LLC.. Click on http://www.nsauditor.com
to get more data about IpDnsResolver 1.2 on Nsasoft LLC.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\IpDnsResolver directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall IpDnsResolver 1.2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\IpDnsResolver\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. IpDnsResolver.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 396.00 KB (405504 bytes) on disk.
IpDnsResolver 1.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 471.51 KB (482825
bytes) on disk.
- IpDnsResolver.exe (396.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (75.51 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.2
of IpDnsResolver 1.2.
IpDnsResolver 1.2 is an application offered by the software company Nsasoft LLC.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall it. This is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall IpDnsResolver 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase IpDnsResolver 1.2 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find IpDnsResolver 1.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "IpDnsResolver 1.2". The IpDnsResolver 1.2 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click IpDnsResolver 1.2 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding IpDnsResolver 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for IpDnsResolver 1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.nsauditor.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Nsasoft\IpDnsResolver\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IpDnsResolver 1.2.
8. After uninstalling IpDnsResolver 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IpDnsResolver 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IpDnsResolver 1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall IpDnsResolver 1.2 by Nsasoft LLC. from your computer, nor are we saying that IpDnsResolver 1.2 by Nsasoft LLC. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IpDnsResolver 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-09 12:58:59.103