Ionball 2 : Ionstorm
This web page is about Ionball 2 : Ionstorm for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Ionball 2 : Ionstorm from your systemIronsun Studios
. Further information on Ironsun Studios can be seen here
. More information about Ionball 2 : Ionstorm can be seen at www.ironsunstudios.co.uk
. The application is usually found in the C:\GMS\Steam\steamapps\common\Ionball 2 Ionstorm folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Ionball 2 : Ionstorm is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Ionball 2 : Ionstorm's primary file takes about 2.78 MB (2917456 bytes) and its name is Steam.exe.
The executable files below are part of Ionball 2 : Ionstorm. They occupy about 155.92 MB (163494536
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (374.08 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.78 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (499.58 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (554.08 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (201.10 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.79 MB)
- steamservice.exe (1.45 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (1.97 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (383.58 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (373.58 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- AnomalyKorea.exe (3.24 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (3.03 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (2.58 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- AnomalyWarzoneEarth.exe (2.29 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
- iBomberDefensePacific.exe (1.88 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.86 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.20 MB)
- Mitosis.exe (137.00 KB)
- CaptiveAppEntry.exe (61.00 KB)
- TWB_Kingdom.exe (11.09 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.97 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.27 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
- Viridi.exe (16.03 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Ionball 2 : Ionstorm.
Ionball 2 : Ionstorm is an application by Ironsun Studios. Some computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best EASY action to remove Ionball 2 : Ionstorm is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Ionball 2 : Ionstorm with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Ionball 2 : Ionstorm or simply activate the Search field and type in "Ionball 2 : Ionstorm". If it exists on your system the Ionball 2 : Ionstorm program will be found automatically. After you click Ionball 2 : Ionstorm in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Ionball 2 : Ionstorm, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Ionball 2 : Ionstorm:
- The web site of the program is: www.ironsunstudios.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Ionball 2 : Ionstorm.
8. After removing Ionball 2 : Ionstorm, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Ionball 2 : Ionstorm that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Ionball 2 : Ionstorm with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Ionball 2 : Ionstorm by Ironsun Studios from your computer, we are not saying that Ionball 2 : Ionstorm by Ironsun Studios is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Ionball 2 : Ionstorm supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 12:51:15.300