This web page contains complete information on how to remove Invisible, Inc. for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Invisible, Inc. from your systemKlei Entertainment
. You can find out more on Klei Entertainment or check for application updates here
. Please open http://invisibleincgame.com/
if you want to read more on Invisible, Inc. on Klei Entertainment's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\InvisibleInc folder (same installation drive as Windows). Invisible, Inc.'s entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Invisible, Inc.'s main file takes around 3.91 MB (4096512 bytes) and its name is invisibleinc.exe.
The executables below are part of Invisible, Inc.. They take an average of 35.88 MB (37620744
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- invisibleinc.exe (3.91 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (6.85 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (6.25 MB)
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you uninstall Invisible, Inc..Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Steam App 243970
Invisible, Inc. is an application released by Klei Entertainment. Some people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase Invisible, Inc. is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Invisible, Inc. with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Invisible, Inc. or simply activate the Search field and type in "Invisible, Inc.". If it exists on your system the Invisible, Inc. program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Invisible, Inc. in the list , the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Invisible, Inc., ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Invisible, Inc.:
- The software company is: http://invisibleincgame.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Invisible, Inc..
8. After uninstalling Invisible, Inc., Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Invisible, Inc. which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Invisible, Inc. with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Invisible, Inc. by Klei Entertainment from your PC, we are not saying that Invisible, Inc. by Klei Entertainment is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Invisible, Inc. supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:05:06.450