InvestAZ MT5 Terminal
InvestAZ MT5 Terminal is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall InvestAZ MT5 Terminal from your PCMetaQuotes Software Corp.
. Open here
where you can read more on MetaQuotes Software Corp.. More information about InvestAZ MT5 Terminal can be found at https://www.metaquotes.net
. Usually the InvestAZ MT5 Terminal program is placed in the C:\Program Files\InvestAZ MT5 Terminal directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for InvestAZ MT5 Terminal is C:\Program Files\InvestAZ MT5 Terminal\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called terminal64.exe and its approximative size is 43.51 MB (45625776 bytes).
The executable files below are installed together with InvestAZ MT5 Terminal. They take about 112.80 MB (118277920
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor64.exe (46.77 MB)
- metatester64.exe (21.33 MB)
- terminal64.exe (43.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.19 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.00
of InvestAZ MT5 Terminal.
InvestAZ MT5 Terminal is a program by MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove InvestAZ MT5 Terminal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove InvestAZ MT5 Terminal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate InvestAZ MT5 Terminal or simply click the Search feature and type in "InvestAZ MT5 Terminal". If it exists on your system the InvestAZ MT5 Terminal program will be found very quickly. After you select InvestAZ MT5 Terminal in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding InvestAZ MT5 Terminal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InvestAZ MT5 Terminal:
- The publisher is: https://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\InvestAZ MT5 Terminal\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall InvestAZ MT5 Terminal.
8. After uninstalling InvestAZ MT5 Terminal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong InvestAZ MT5 Terminal which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing InvestAZ MT5 Terminal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall InvestAZ MT5 Terminal by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that InvestAZ MT5 Terminal by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall InvestAZ MT5 Terminal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-06 13:10:03.707