Inverted Image 1.4 Free version
Inverted Image 1.4 Free version is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Inverted Image 1.4 Free version from your computerzxt2007.com
. Take a look here
for more info on zxt2007.com. More information about the application Inverted Image 1.4 Free version can be seen at http://en.zxt2007.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Inverted Image folder (same installation drive as Windows). Inverted Image 1.4 Free version's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Inverted Image\unins000.exe". Inverted.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.56 MB (2679808 bytes) on disk.
Inverted Image 1.4 Free version is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.45 MB (3613534
bytes) on disk:
- Inverted.exe (2.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (911.84 KB)
This info is about Inverted Image 1.4 Free version version 1.4
Inverted Image 1.4 Free version is a program marketed by the software company zxt2007.com. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to remove Inverted Image 1.4 Free version is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Inverted Image 1.4 Free version with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Inverted Image 1.4 Free version or simply activate the Search field and type in "Inverted Image 1.4 Free version". If it exists on your system the Inverted Image 1.4 Free version app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Inverted Image 1.4 Free version in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Inverted Image 1.4 Free version, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Inverted Image 1.4 Free version:
- The web site of the application is: http://en.zxt2007.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Inverted Image\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Inverted Image 1.4 Free version.
8. After removing Inverted Image 1.4 Free version, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Inverted Image 1.4 Free version which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Inverted Image 1.4 Free version using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Inverted Image 1.4 Free version by zxt2007.com from your computer, we are not saying that Inverted Image 1.4 Free version by zxt2007.com is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Inverted Image 1.4 Free version in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 21:48:53.613