Inversion is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Inversion from your PCNamco Bandai
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Namco Bandai. Please follow http://www.myplus.ir/
if you want to read more on Inversion on Namco Bandai's website. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Namco Bandai\Inversion folder (same installation drive as Windows). Inversion's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Namco Bandai\Inversion\Uninstall.exe. Inversion.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 22.34 MB (23425024 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Inversion. They occupy about 45.16 MB (47354633
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (124.76 KB)
- Inversion.exe (22.34 MB)
- Inversion.exe (22.70 MB)
This web page is about Inversion version 1
Inversion is an application offered by Namco Bandai. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Inversion is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Inversion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Inversion or simply activate the Search field and type in "Inversion". If it is installed on your PC the Inversion application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Inversion in the list , some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Inversion, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Inversion:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.myplus.ir/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Namco Bandai\Inversion\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Inversion.
8. After uninstalling Inversion, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Inversion which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Inversion using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Inversion by Namco Bandai from your computer, we are not saying that Inversion by Namco Bandai is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Inversion supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-02-27 09:28:17.347