IntuiFace Player Agent 6
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall IntuiFace Player Agent 6 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall IntuiFace Player Agent 6 from your computerIntuiLab
. More information about IntuiLab can be found here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\IntuiLab\IntuiFace\Agent directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall IntuiFace Player Agent 6 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\IntuiLab\IntuiFace\Agent\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. IntuiFacePlayerAgent.exe is the IntuiFace Player Agent 6's primary executable file and it takes close to 195.50 KB (200192 bytes) on disk.
IntuiFace Player Agent 6 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 333.12 KB (341110
bytes) on disk.
- IntuiFacePlayerAgent.exe (195.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (137.62 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6
of IntuiFace Player Agent 6.
IntuiFace Player Agent 6 is an application by the software company IntuiLab. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall IntuiFace Player Agent 6 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IntuiFace Player Agent 6 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IntuiFace Player Agent 6 or simply click the Search field and type in "IntuiFace Player Agent 6". The IntuiFace Player Agent 6 program will be found automatically. After you click IntuiFace Player Agent 6 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about IntuiFace Player Agent 6, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove IntuiFace Player Agent 6.
8. After uninstalling IntuiFace Player Agent 6, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of IntuiFace Player Agent 6 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IntuiFace Player Agent 6 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall IntuiFace Player Agent 6 by IntuiLab from your computer, nor are we saying that IntuiFace Player Agent 6 by IntuiLab is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IntuiFace Player Agent 6 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-09 22:19:05.617