Into the Haze
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Into the Haze for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Into the Haze from your PCOberon Media
. You can find out more on Oberon Media or check for application updates here
. You can remove Into the Haze by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\ProgramData\Oberon Media\Channels\110341560\\Uninstaller.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. Into the Haze's main file takes about 3.42 MB (3588096 bytes) and is called IntoTheHaze.exe.
Into the Haze contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.78 MB (3964488
bytes) on disk.
- IntoTheHaze.exe (3.42 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (367.57 KB)
Into the Haze is a program marketed by the software company Oberon Media. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Into the Haze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Into the Haze from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Into the Haze or simply click the Search field and type in "Into the Haze". If it exists on your system the Into the Haze application will be found very quickly. After you select Into the Haze in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Into the Haze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Into the Haze.
8. After removing Into the Haze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Into the Haze which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Into the Haze using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Into the Haze by Oberon Media from your computer, nor are we saying that Into the Haze by Oberon Media is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Into the Haze in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-08 22:13:03.110