Into the Haze
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Into the Haze for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Into the Haze from your PCWildTangent
. Take a look here
for more information on WildTangent. More information about Into the Haze can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Into the Haze program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IntotheHaze directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Into the Haze is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IntotheHaze\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. IntoTheHaze.exe is the Into the Haze's main executable file and it takes about 4.82 MB (5056080 bytes) on disk.
Into the Haze installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.66 MB (5933456
bytes) on disk.
- IntoTheHaze-WT.exe (512.58 KB)
- IntoTheHaze.exe (4.82 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about Into the Haze version 184.108.40.206
Into the Haze is an application offered by WildTangent. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Into the Haze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Into the Haze from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Into the Haze or simply activate the Search field and type in "Into the Haze". If it is installed on your PC the Into the Haze app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Into the Haze in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Into the Haze, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Into the Haze:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IntotheHaze\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Into the Haze.
8. After removing Into the Haze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Into the Haze which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Into the Haze with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Into the Haze by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Into the Haze by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Into the Haze in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 20:04:23.730