Into the Haze
A guide to uninstall Into the Haze from your PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Into the Haze for Windows. The Windows version was created by WildTangent
. Take a look here
for more information on WildTangent. More information about Into the Haze can be found at http://support.wildgames.com
. Usually the Into the Haze program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IntotheHaze directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing Into the Haze is C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IntotheHaze\uninstall\uninstaller.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. IntoTheHaze.exe is the Into the Haze's main executable file and it takes about 4.82 MB (5056080 bytes) on disk.
Into the Haze installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 5.66 MB (5933456
bytes) on disk.
- IntoTheHaze-WT.exe (512.58 KB)
- IntoTheHaze.exe (4.82 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (344.23 KB)
This data is about Into the Haze version 220.127.116.11
How to remove Into the Haze from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Into the Haze is an application offered by WildTangent. Frequently, people want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Into the Haze is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Into the Haze or simply activate the Search field and type in "Into the Haze". The Into the Haze program will be found very quickly. After you click Into the Haze in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Into the Haze, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Into the Haze:
- The web site of the program is: http://support.wildgames.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\WildTangent Games\Games\IntotheHaze\uninstall\uninstaller.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Into the Haze.
8. After removing Into the Haze, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Into the Haze which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Into the Haze with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8 (6.2)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Into the Haze by WildTangent from your PC, we are not saying that Into the Haze by WildTangent is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Into the Haze in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-14 20:04:23.730