Intertops Casino is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Intertops Casino from your PCRealTimeGaming Software
. More information on RealTimeGaming Software can be found here
. Intertops Casino is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Intertops Casino folder, subject to the user's option. The application's main executable file occupies 39.00 KB (39936 bytes) on disk and is named casino.exe.
The following executables are contained in Intertops Casino. They occupy 1.32 MB (1379840
bytes) on disk.
- casino.exe (39.00 KB)
- cefsubproc.exe (206.50 KB)
- lbyinst.exe (551.00 KB)
The current page applies to Intertops Casino version 19.10.0
only. You can find here a few links to other Intertops Casino versions:
...click to view all...
Intertops Casino is an application offered by RealTimeGaming Software. Frequently, users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Intertops Casino is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Intertops Casino from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Intertops Casino or simply activate the Search field and type in "Intertops Casino". If it is installed on your PC the Intertops Casino application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Intertops Casino in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Intertops Casino, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Intertops Casino.
8. After uninstalling Intertops Casino, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Intertops Casino that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Intertops Casino using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Intertops Casino by RealTimeGaming Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Intertops Casino by RealTimeGaming Software is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Intertops Casino in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-01 08:42:59.200