Internet Speed Test
This web page is about Internet Speed Test for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Internet Speed Test from your computerInternetSpeedTestPlus.com
. Take a look here
where you can read more on InternetSpeedTestPlus.com. Internet Speed Test is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Speed Test folder, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Internet Speed Test is C:\Program Files\Internet Speed Test\Uninstall.exe /fromcontrolpanel=1. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called Internet Speed Test-bg.exe and occupies 721.00 KB (738304 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with Internet Speed Test. They occupy about 2.25 MB (2358791
bytes) on disk.
- Internet Speed Test-bg.exe (721.00 KB)
- Internet Speed Test-buttonutil.exe (331.00 KB)
- Internet Speed Test-codedownloader.exe (476.00 KB)
- Internet Speed Test-helper.exe (329.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (446.51 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Speed Test version 184.108.40.206
Internet Speed Test is a program by InternetSpeedTestPlus.com. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Internet Speed Test is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Speed Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Speed Test or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Speed Test". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Speed Test application will be found automatically. When you select Internet Speed Test in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Speed Test, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Speed Test.
8. After removing Internet Speed Test, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Speed Test which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Speed Test using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Speed Test by InternetSpeedTestPlus.com from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Speed Test by InternetSpeedTestPlus.com is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Speed Test in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-05 09:55:26.843