Internet Slideshow 2.16
Internet Slideshow 2.16 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Slideshow 2.16 from your systemDennis Vanderspek
. More info about Dennis Vanderspek can be found here
. More information about the program Internet Slideshow 2.16 can be seen at http://publish.uwo.ca/~dvanders
. Internet Slideshow 2.16 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Slideshow folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can uninstall Internet Slideshow 2.16 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Slideshow\unins000.exe". Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 124.00 KB (126976 bytes) on disk and is named Slideshow.exe.
Internet Slideshow 2.16 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 195.04 KB (199724
bytes) on disk.
- Slideshow.exe (124.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (71.04 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Slideshow 2.16 version 2.16
Internet Slideshow 2.16 is a program offered by Dennis Vanderspek. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Internet Slideshow 2.16 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Slideshow 2.16 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Slideshow 2.16 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Slideshow 2.16". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Slideshow 2.16 app will be found automatically. After you select Internet Slideshow 2.16 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Slideshow 2.16, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Slideshow 2.16:
- The web site of the program is: http://publish.uwo.ca/~dvanders
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Slideshow\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Slideshow 2.16.
8. After removing Internet Slideshow 2.16, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Slideshow 2.16 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Slideshow 2.16 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Slideshow 2.16 by Dennis Vanderspek from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Slideshow 2.16 by Dennis Vanderspek is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Slideshow 2.16 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 16:08:50.887