Internet Security Essentials
This info is about Internet Security Essentials for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Internet Security Essentials from your PCComodo
. Open here
where you can find out more on Comodo. Internet Security Essentials is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\COMODO\Internet Security Essentials directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full uninstall command line for Internet Security Essentials is C:\ProgramData\COMODO\ISE\ise_installer.exe. Internet Security Essentials's main file takes around 4.06 MB (4256456 bytes) and is named vkise.exe.
Internet Security Essentials is comprised of the following executables which take 5.05 MB (5297552
bytes) on disk:
- isesrv.exe (1,016.70 KB)
- vkise.exe (4.06 MB)
This info is about Internet Security Essentials version 1.3.449364.146
only. For other Internet Security Essentials versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Security Essentials is an application released by Comodo. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Internet Security Essentials is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Internet Security Essentials from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Security Essentials or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Security Essentials". If it exists on your system the Internet Security Essentials program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Internet Security Essentials in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Internet Security Essentials, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Security Essentials.
8. After uninstalling Internet Security Essentials, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Security Essentials which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Security Essentials using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Internet Security Essentials by Comodo from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Security Essentials by Comodo is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Security Essentials supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-19 14:54:16.813