Internet Explorer 11
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Internet Explorer 11 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Internet Explorer 11 from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. You can read more on Microsoft Corporation or check for application updates here
. More info about the software Internet Explorer 11 can be found at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LindId=133041
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Internet Explorer 11 is MsiExec.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 805.26 KB (824584 bytes) on disk and is called iexplore.exe.
Internet Explorer 11 is composed of the following executables which occupy 2.02 MB (2115336
bytes) on disk:
- ExtExport.exe (53.00 KB)
- iediagcmd.exe (500.00 KB)
- ieinstal.exe (490.00 KB)
- ielowutil.exe (217.50 KB)
- iexplore.exe (805.26 KB)
This info is about Internet Explorer 11 version 11.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Internet Explorer 11 versions:
Internet Explorer 11 is a program released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Internet Explorer 11 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Internet Explorer 11 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Explorer 11 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Explorer 11". The Internet Explorer 11 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Internet Explorer 11 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Explorer 11, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Explorer 11:
- The web site of the program is: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LindId=133041
- The uninstall string is: MsiExec.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Explorer 11.
8. After removing Internet Explorer 11, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Explorer 11 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Explorer 11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Explorer 11 by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Explorer 11 by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Explorer 11 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-12 14:30:34.620