Internet Everywhere is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. Internet Everywhere is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Orange\IEWInternet\installation\core folder, regulated by the user's option. InstallGUI.exe is the Internet Everywhere's main executable file and it takes circa 548.73 KB (561904 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Internet Everywhere from your computer
Internet Everywhere is comprised of the following executables which take 2.69 MB (2816208
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- InstallDevice32.exe (52.73 KB)
- InstallDevice64.exe (47.73 KB)
- InstallDriver32.exe (40.00 KB)
- InstallDriver64.exe (108.50 KB)
- InstallGUI.exe (548.73 KB)
- InstCore.exe (536.00 KB)
- InstGUI.exe (548.73 KB)
- setupApiWrapper.exe (208.00 KB)
- setupApiWrapper64.exe (236.00 KB)
- Shell.exe (28.00 KB)
- shutdown.exe (34.77 KB)
- SuiteChecker.exe (232.00 KB)
- Vista_LaunchInStdUserApp.exe (40.00 KB)
- Vista_LaunchInStdUserApp64.exe (36.50 KB)
- WooHook.exe (32.00 KB)
- WooHook64.exe (20.50 KB)
When you're planning to uninstall Internet Everywhere you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Connection Kit\Connectivity\Corecom\Internet Everywhere.scp
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Connection Kit\Connectivity\Corecom\Internet Everywhere_ADM.scp
Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Internet Everywhere is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Everywhere from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Everywhere or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Everywhere". The Internet Everywhere application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Internet Everywhere in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Everywhere, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Everywhere.
8. After uninstalling Internet Everywhere, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Everywhere which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Everywhere using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130