You can find on this page details on how to remove Internet Downloader for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Internet Downloader from your PCITVA LLC
. More info about ITVA LLC can be found here
. Usually the Internet Downloader program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Downloader directory, depending on the user's option during install. Internet Downloader's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Downloader\uninstaller.exe". The application's main executable file occupies 2.28 MB (2389728 bytes) on disk and is titled iDownloader.exe.
The executables below are part of Internet Downloader. They take an average of 2.67 MB (2801313
bytes) on disk.
- iDownloader.exe (2.28 MB)
- uninstaller.exe (80.94 KB)
- Updater.exe (321.00 KB)
This info is about Internet Downloader version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other Internet Downloader versions:
Internet Downloader is a program marketed by the software company ITVA LLC. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to remove Internet Downloader is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Internet Downloader using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Downloader or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Downloader". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Downloader app will be found automatically. After you select Internet Downloader in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Downloader, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Downloader.
8. After removing Internet Downloader, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Downloader which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Downloader with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Downloader by ITVA LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Downloader by ITVA LLC is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Downloader supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 10:25:11.530