Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemPro
. More information about Pro can be read here
. You can see more info about Internet Download Manager at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Internet Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Internet Download Manager's primary file takes around 3.77 MB (3948600 bytes) and is named IDMan.exe.
Internet Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.87 MB (5107592
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.77 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (74.05 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (506.55 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (188.55 KB)
Internet Download Manager is a program released by Pro. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY action to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Internet Download Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager program will be found automatically. When you select Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Pro from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Pro is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-26 12:59:18.403