Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PCTonec Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Tonec Inc.. More info about the program Internet Download Manager can be seen at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. Usually the Internet Download Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove Internet Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.66 MB (3841616 bytes) on disk.
Internet Download Manager is comprised of the following executables which take 4.74 MB (4974304
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.66 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.02 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (82.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.1924
of Internet Download Manager. For more Internet Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program offered by the software company Tonec Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Internet Download Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Download Manager app will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Download Manager in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-17 01:36:54.850