Internet Download Manager
You can find below details on how to remove Internet Download Manager for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PCInternet Download Manager
. Take a look here
for more info on Internet Download Manager. The complete uninstall command line for Internet Download Manager is "C:\Program Files\un_Internet Download Manager_16575.exe". IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 2.67 MB (2794928 bytes) on disk.
Internet Download Manager contains of the executables below. They take 3.31 MB (3470792
bytes) on disk.
- IDMan.exe (2.67 MB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (277.68 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (245.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (136.92 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.16.3
of Internet Download Manager. You can find below a few links to other Internet Download Manager releases:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program offered by the software company Internet Download Manager. Sometimes, people choose to erase this program. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Internet Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it exists on your system the Internet Download Manager application will be found very quickly. After you click Internet Download Manager in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Internet Download Manager from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by Internet Download Manager is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-10 09:38:53.620