Internet Download Manager
This info is about Internet Download Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PCTonec Inc.
. You can find out more on Tonec Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the software Internet Download Manager can be seen at https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. Usually the Internet Download Manager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Internet Download Manager's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe. Internet Download Manager's primary file takes around 3.91 MB (4100152 bytes) and is named IDMan.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Internet Download Manager. They take about 6.48 MB (6792323
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.91 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.55 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (506.55 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.46 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (187.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.30.9
of Internet Download Manager. For more Internet Download Manager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Internet Download Manager is a program offered by Tonec Inc.. Some people choose to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager application will be found automatically. When you click Internet Download Manager in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Tonec Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-15 18:25:13.600