Internet Download Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.71 MB (3886672 bytes) on disk. How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PC
Internet Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.85 MB (5085006
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.71 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.02 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall-ME.exe (80.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
Internet Download Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Internet Download Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager
Usually the following registry data will not be cleaned:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMMsgHost.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMNetMon64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMShellExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IDM 6.38.2
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMan.exe.FriendlyAppName
Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Internet Download Manager from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130