Internet Download Manager
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.71 MB (3886672 bytes) on disk. A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PC
Internet Download Manager installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.85 MB (5085006
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.71 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.02 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall-ME.exe (80.11 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (175.52 KB)
Internet Download Manager has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were found:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Internet Download Manager:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMShellExt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\IDMShellExt64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Internet Download Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Internet Download Manager in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130