Internet Download Manager
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemNetizion
. Check out here
for more info on Netizion. You can read more about related to Internet Download Manager at www.netizion.com
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Internet Download Manager's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. IDMan.exe is the Internet Download Manager's main executable file and it occupies approximately 5.23 MB (5484360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Internet Download Manager. They occupy 6.57 MB (6884216
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (5.23 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (153.30 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (507.80 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (74.80 KB)
- IDMMsgHost.exe (38.70 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (375.30 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (56.30 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (160.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.38
of Internet Download Manager.
Internet Download Manager is an application offered by the software company Netizion. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Internet Download Manager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager app will be found automatically. When you click Internet Download Manager in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The software company is: www.netizion.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager by Netizion from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by Netizion is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-04-28 07:47:27.857