Internet Download Manager
This page is about Internet Download Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your PCANAS BARAKAT
. You can find out more on ANAS BARAKAT or check for application updates here
. More info about the app Internet Download Manager can be seen at http://zyzoom.org/vb
. You can uninstall Internet Download Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\un_Internet Download Manager_16575.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.07 MB (3220912 bytes) on disk and is named IDMan.exe.
The executables below are part of Internet Download Manager. They occupy about 3.73 MB (3913920
bytes) on disk.
- IDMan.exe (3.07 MB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (281.42 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (257.42 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (137.92 KB)
This web page is about Internet Download Manager version 5.19.3
only. Click on the links below for other Internet Download Manager versions:
Internet Download Manager is an application marketed by ANAS BARAKAT. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager program will be found automatically. After you select Internet Download Manager in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://zyzoom.org/vb
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\un_Internet Download Manager_16575.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by ANAS BARAKAT from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager by ANAS BARAKAT is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Download Manager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-11 05:48:19.297