Internet Download Manager
Internet Download Manager is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemmr.hassanallam
. You can find out more on mr.hassanallam or check for application updates here
. You can see more info on Internet Download Manager at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. Usually the Internet Download Manager application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Internet Download Manager is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named IDMan.exe and its approximative size is 3.90 MB (4091960 bytes).
Internet Download Manager is composed of the following executables which take 5.01 MB (5249416
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.90 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.55 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (507.05 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (187.05 KB)
You can find below info on other releases of Internet Download Manager:
Internet Download Manager is an application offered by mr.hassanallam. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Internet Download Manager from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Internet Download Manager in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Download Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After uninstalling Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by mr.hassanallam from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by mr.hassanallam is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-23 21:44:44.567