Internet Download Manager 6.30.10
This info is about Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 from your systemlrepacks.ru
. Check out here
for more information on lrepacks.ru. More information about Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 can be seen at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.30.10. The program's main executable file occupies 3.91 MB (4100152 bytes) on disk and is labeled IDMan.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Internet Download Manager 6.30.10. They take about 6.88 MB (7214528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- cleanup.exe (136.95 KB)
- IDMan.exe (3.91 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.55 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (506.55 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- unins000.exe (922.49 KB)
- Uninstall-ME.exe (152.62 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (187.05 KB)
- IDM Backup Manager.exe (699.50 KB)
The current web page applies to Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 version 6.30.10
If you're planning to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.30.10:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\idmmkb.dll
- C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\IDMNetMon.dll
- C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\IDMShellExt.dll
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Internet Download Manager_is1
Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 is a program released by the software company lrepacks.ru. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to remove Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager 6.30.10". The Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 application will be found automatically. After you select Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager 6.30.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager 6.30.10:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.30.10.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager 6.30.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 by lrepacks.ru from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 by lrepacks.ru is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.30.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 11:39:45.200