Internet Download Manager 6.18
This web page is about Internet Download Manager 6.18 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.18 from your PCTonec Inc.
. More info about Tonec Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info about Internet Download Manager 6.18 at http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Internet Download Manager 6.18 is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. IDMan.exe is the Internet Download Manager 6.18's primary executable file and it takes around 3.81 MB (3994736 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Internet Download Manager 6.18. They occupy an average of 4.91 MB (5147072
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.81 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (73.05 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (507.05 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (71.55 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (269.05 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (22.05 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (182.55 KB)
This data is about Internet Download Manager 6.18 version 6.18
Internet Download Manager 6.18 has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.18:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager
- C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\Grabber Help.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\IDM Help.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\Internet Download Manager.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\Internet Download Manager\license.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
Internet Download Manager 6.18 is an application marketed by Tonec Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK manner to erase Internet Download Manager 6.18 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.18 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager 6.18 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager 6.18". The Internet Download Manager 6.18 application will be found very quickly. After you select Internet Download Manager 6.18 in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager 6.18, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager 6.18:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Download Manager 6.18.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager 6.18, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager 6.18 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager 6.18 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.18 by Tonec Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager 6.18 by Tonec Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.18 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-22 05:02:19.780