Internet Download Manager 6.17
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Internet Download Manager 6.17 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.17 from your computerEbuz
. Open here
where you can read more on Ebuz. Please follow http://www.pcsoft24.com/
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager 6.17 on Ebuz's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Internet Download Manager 6.17 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall new.exe. IDMan.exe is the Internet Download Manager 6.17's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 3.73 MB (3907152 bytes) on disk.
Internet Download Manager 6.17 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 4.79 MB (5025504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- IDMan.exe (3.73 MB)
- idmBroker.exe (67.52 KB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (501.52 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (66.02 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (263.52 KB)
- MediumILStart.exe (16.52 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (177.02 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Download Manager 6.17 version 6.17
Internet Download Manager 6.17 is a program offered by the software company Ebuz. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Internet Download Manager 6.17 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.17 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager 6.17 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager 6.17". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Download Manager 6.17 app will be found automatically. After you click Internet Download Manager 6.17 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Internet Download Manager 6.17, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager 6.17:
- The publisher is: http://www.pcsoft24.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall new.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.17.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager 6.17, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager 6.17 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager 6.17 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.17 by Ebuz from your computer, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager 6.17 by Ebuz is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.17 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-26 17:45:47.637