Internet Download Manager 6.10
This info is about Internet Download Manager 6.10 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Internet Download Manager 6.10 from your PCInternet Download Manager
. More info about Internet Download Manager can be found here
. You can see more info about Internet Download Manager 6.10 at http://www.company.com/
. Internet Download Manager 6.10 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Internet Download Manager directory, subject to the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Internet Download Manager 6.10 is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named Uninstall.exe and occupies 140.22 KB (143582 bytes).
Internet Download Manager 6.10 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 140.22 KB (143582
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (140.22 KB)
This web page is about Internet Download Manager 6.10 version 6.10
Internet Download Manager 6.10 is a program released by Internet Download Manager. Some users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Internet Download Manager 6.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Internet Download Manager 6.10 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Internet Download Manager 6.10 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Internet Download Manager 6.10". The Internet Download Manager 6.10 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Internet Download Manager 6.10 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Internet Download Manager 6.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager 6.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.company.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Internet Download Manager 6.10.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager 6.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Internet Download Manager 6.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager 6.10 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager 6.10 by Internet Download Manager from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Download Manager 6.10 by Internet Download Manager is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Download Manager 6.10 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-06 20:34:56.527