Internet Download Manager
You can find below details on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Internet Download Manager from your systemM.G.M
. You can find out more on M.G.M or check for application updates here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Internet Download Manager is "C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\uninstall.exe" "/U:C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\Uninstall\uninstall.xml". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. IDMan.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 3.38 MB (3540416 bytes) on disk.
Internet Download Manager contains of the executables below. They take 4.32 MB (4534240
bytes) on disk.
- IDMan.exe (3.38 MB)
- IDMGrHlp.exe (479.38 KB)
- IDMIntegrator64.exe (62.84 KB)
- IEMonitor.exe (257.42 KB)
- uninstall.exe (170.88 KB)
This page is about Internet Download Manager version 6.07
Internet Download Manager is a program released by the software company M.G.M. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to uninstall Internet Download Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Internet Download Manager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Internet Download Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager". The Internet Download Manager program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Internet Download Manager in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Internet Download Manager.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Download Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Internet Download Manager by M.G.M from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager by M.G.M is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Internet Download Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-25 23:42:16.643