Internet Download Manager 4.08.0
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 from your PCAll Software By 3PEHR
. Go over here
for more info on All Software By 3PEHR. Please follow WWW.PARANDCO.COM
if you want to read more on Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 on All Software By 3PEHR's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 is C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled IDMan.exe and it has a size of 1.48 MB (1548288 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Internet Download Manager 4.08.0. They take 2.23 MB (2337034
bytes) on disk.
- IDMan.exe (1.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (653.26 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (117.00 KB)
This data is about Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 version 4.08.0
Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 is a program offered by the software company All Software By 3PEHR. Frequently, people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Download Manager 4.08.0". If it exists on your system the Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Internet Download Manager 4.08.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Download Manager 4.08.0:
- The publisher is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Internet Download Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Internet Download Manager 4.08.0.
8. After removing Internet Download Manager 4.08.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 by All Software By 3PEHR from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 by All Software By 3PEHR is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Internet Download Manager 4.08.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-12-02 07:11:14.503