Internet Cyclone 2.13
Internet Cyclone 2.13 is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.13 from your PCJordysoft
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Jordysoft. More information about the program Internet Cyclone 2.13 can be seen at http://www.jordysoft.com
. Internet Cyclone 2.13 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Cyclone directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. Internet Cyclone 2.13's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Cyclone\unins000.exe. Internet Cyclone.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.70 MB (1779200 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Internet Cyclone 2.13. They take about 2.38 MB (2494238
bytes) on disk.
- Internet Cyclone.exe (1.70 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
This web page is about Internet Cyclone 2.13 version 2.13
Internet Cyclone 2.13 is an application marketed by the software company Jordysoft. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.13 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Internet Cyclone 2.13 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Cyclone 2.13". The Internet Cyclone 2.13 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Internet Cyclone 2.13 in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Internet Cyclone 2.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Cyclone 2.13:
- The publisher is: http://www.jordysoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Cyclone\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.13.
8. After uninstalling Internet Cyclone 2.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Cyclone 2.13 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Cyclone 2.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Internet Cyclone 2.13 by Jordysoft from your PC, we are not saying that Internet Cyclone 2.13 by Jordysoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Internet Cyclone 2.13 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-11-24 13:33:11.640