Internet Cyclone 2.13
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.13 for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.13 from your computerParand ® Software Group
. Further information on Parand ® Software Group can be found here
. Please follow WWW.PARANDCO.COM
if you want to read more on Internet Cyclone 2.13 on Parand ® Software Group's web page. Internet Cyclone 2.13 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Cyclone directory, depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Internet Cyclone 2.13 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Cyclone\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Internet Cyclone.exe is the Internet Cyclone 2.13's main executable file and it occupies around 587.00 KB (601088 bytes) on disk.
Internet Cyclone 2.13 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.26 MB (1316126
bytes) on disk.
- Internet Cyclone.exe (587.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.13
of Internet Cyclone 2.13.
Internet Cyclone 2.13 is a program offered by the software company Parand ® Software Group. Some users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.13 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Internet Cyclone 2.13 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Internet Cyclone 2.13 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Internet Cyclone 2.13". The Internet Cyclone 2.13 program will be found automatically. When you select Internet Cyclone 2.13 in the list of apps, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Internet Cyclone 2.13, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Cyclone 2.13:
- The web site of the application is: WWW.PARANDCO.COM
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Cyclone\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.13.
8. After removing Internet Cyclone 2.13, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Internet Cyclone 2.13 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Cyclone 2.13 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.13 by Parand ® Software Group from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Cyclone 2.13 by Parand ® Software Group is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Cyclone 2.13 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-30 00:57:52.750