Internet Claro Hostless Modem
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Internet Claro Hostless Modem for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Internet Claro Hostless Modem from your systemZTE Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on ZTE Corporation. Click on http://www.zte.com.cn
to get more information about Internet Claro Hostless Modem on ZTE Corporation's website. Internet Claro Hostless Modem is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Claro Hostless Modem\Internet Claro folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Internet Claro Hostless Modem's full uninstall command line is C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPBInternet Claro Hostless Modem\Setup.exe /uninstall. LaunchWebUI.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 96.25 KB (98560 bytes) on disk.
Internet Claro Hostless Modem installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.78 MB (2912280
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CancelAutoPlay_df.exe (436.25 KB)
- CheckNDISPort_df.exe (454.75 KB)
- KillProcess.exe (62.90 KB)
- LaunchWebUI.exe (96.25 KB)
- ResetCDROM.exe (283.25 KB)
- Setup.exe (625.25 KB)
- ShowTip.exe (510.75 KB)
- Tip.exe (145.25 KB)
- UninstallSelf.exe (168.25 KB)
- setup.exe (17.33 KB)
- installer.exe (22.40 KB)
- installer.exe (21.40 KB)
The current page applies to Internet Claro Hostless Modem version 22.214.171.124
Internet Claro Hostless Modem is a program marketed by the software company ZTE Corporation. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall Internet Claro Hostless Modem is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Internet Claro Hostless Modem from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Internet Claro Hostless Modem or simply activate the Search field and type in "Internet Claro Hostless Modem". If it is installed on your PC the Internet Claro Hostless Modem program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Internet Claro Hostless Modem in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Internet Claro Hostless Modem, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Internet Claro Hostless Modem:
- The software company is: http://www.zte.com.cn
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\system32\SupportAppPBInternet Claro Hostless Modem\Setup.exe /uninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Internet Claro Hostless Modem.
8. After removing Internet Claro Hostless Modem, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Internet Claro Hostless Modem that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Internet Claro Hostless Modem with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Internet Claro Hostless Modem by ZTE Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that Internet Claro Hostless Modem by ZTE Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Claro Hostless Modem supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-28 04:50:02.917