Internet Claro is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Internet Claro from your computerHuawei Technologies Co.,Ltd
. Further information on Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd can be found here
. You can get more details related to Internet Claro at http://www.huawei.com
. Usually the Internet Claro application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Claro directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Internet Claro is C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Claro\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Internet Claro.exe and its approximative size is 123.50 KB (126464 bytes).
Internet Claro contains of the executables below. They take 6.71 MB (7033976
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddPbk.exe (593.34 KB)
- Internet Claro.exe (123.50 KB)
- mt.exe (726.00 KB)
- subinacl.exe (283.50 KB)
- UnblockPin.exe (19.34 KB)
- uninst.exe (165.59 KB)
- XStartScreen.exe (71.00 KB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (566.26 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (177.36 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (294.63 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (406.63 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- LiveUpd.exe (1.45 MB)
- ouc.exe (636.58 KB)
- RunLiveUpd.exe (70.08 KB)
- RunOuc.exe (595.58 KB)
This info is about Internet Claro version 23.015.02.05.139
alone. You can find below a few links to other Internet Claro versions:
...click to view all...
Internet Claro is an application by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Internet Claro is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Internet Claro from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Internet Claro or simply click the Search field and type in "Internet Claro". The Internet Claro app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Internet Claro in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Internet Claro, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Internet Claro:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.huawei.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Claro\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Internet Claro.
8. After uninstalling Internet Claro, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Internet Claro which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Internet Claro using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Internet Claro by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that Internet Claro by Huawei Technologies Co.,Ltd is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Internet Claro supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-25 12:39:02.390