This page is about Interlex 2.5 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Interlex 2.5 from your computerAndrew Quilley
. More data about Andrew Quilley can be read here
. More details about Interlex 2.5 can be seen at http://www.vocab.co.uk
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Interlex 2 folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Interlex 2.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Interlex 2\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled Interlex.exe and its approximative size is 716.00 KB (733184 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Interlex 2.5. They take about 1.36 MB (1424665
bytes) on disk.
- Interlex.exe (716.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The current page applies to Interlex 2.5 version 2.5
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry data will not be uninstalled when you are trying to remove Interlex 2.5 from your computer.Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Interlex 2\Interlex.exe
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files\Interlex 2\unins000.exe
Interlex 2.5 is an application offered by the software company Andrew Quilley. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove Interlex 2.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Interlex 2.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Interlex 2.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Interlex 2.5". The Interlex 2.5 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Interlex 2.5 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Interlex 2.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Interlex 2.5:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.vocab.co.uk
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Interlex 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Interlex 2.5.
8. After removing Interlex 2.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Interlex 2.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Interlex 2.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Interlex 2.5 by Andrew Quilley from your computer, nor are we saying that Interlex 2.5 by Andrew Quilley is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Interlex 2.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 06:38:15.117