Interbase Server 6.5
You can find below details on how to remove Interbase Server 6.5 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Interbase Server 6.5 from your computerBorland, Int.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Borland, Int.. You can get more details on Interbase Server 6.5 at http://www.borland.com
. Usually the Interbase Server 6.5 application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Borland\Interbase directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Interbase Server 6.5 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Borland\Interbase\unins001.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Interbase Server 6.5's main file takes about 358.50 KB (367104 bytes) and is called IBReplSrvcInstall.exe.
Interbase Server 6.5 contains of the executables below. They occupy 16.68 MB (17485348
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ibuninst.exe (398.00 KB)
- InstSvc.exe (416.00 KB)
- tcpinst.exe (156.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- unins001.exe (658.28 KB)
- gbak.exe (216.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (44.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (346.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (52.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (36.00 KB)
- ibconsole.exe (5.74 MB)
- ibguard.exe (36.00 KB)
- iblicense.exe (44.00 KB)
- iblockpr.exe (100.00 KB)
- IBMgr.exe (418.50 KB)
- ibnodeid.exe (20.00 KB)
- IBRepl.exe (204.00 KB)
- IBReplServer.exe (457.50 KB)
- IBReplSrvcInstall.exe (358.50 KB)
- IBRplManager.exe (2.04 MB)
- IBScheduler.exe (568.50 KB)
- ibserver.exe (1.94 MB)
- instreg.exe (20.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (20.00 KB)
- isql.exe (168.00 KB)
- ibserver.exe (1.69 MB)
The current page applies to Interbase Server 6.5 version 6.5
Interbase Server 6.5 is a program offered by the software company Borland, Int.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Interbase Server 6.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Interbase Server 6.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Interbase Server 6.5 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Interbase Server 6.5". The Interbase Server 6.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Interbase Server 6.5 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Interbase Server 6.5, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Interbase Server 6.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.borland.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Borland\Interbase\unins001.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Interbase Server 6.5.
8. After removing Interbase Server 6.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Interbase Server 6.5 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Interbase Server 6.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Interbase Server 6.5 by Borland, Int. from your computer, we are not saying that Interbase Server 6.5 by Borland, Int. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Interbase Server 6.5 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:28:39.797