This page is about Interbase 7.5.1 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Interbase 7.5.1 from your computerBorland, Int.
. More data about Borland, Int. can be found here
. You can see more info about Interbase 7.5.1 at http://www.borland.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Borland\Interbase directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling Interbase 7.5.1 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Borland\Interbase\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 2.04 MB (2136576 bytes) on disk and is called IBRplManager.exe.
The following executables are contained in Interbase 7.5.1. They occupy 16.68 MB (17485348
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ibuninst.exe (398.00 KB)
- InstSvc.exe (416.00 KB)
- tcpinst.exe (156.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
- unins001.exe (658.28 KB)
- gbak.exe (216.00 KB)
- gfix.exe (44.00 KB)
- gpre.exe (346.00 KB)
- gsec.exe (52.00 KB)
- gstat.exe (36.00 KB)
- ibconsole.exe (5.74 MB)
- ibguard.exe (36.00 KB)
- iblicense.exe (44.00 KB)
- iblockpr.exe (100.00 KB)
- IBMgr.exe (418.50 KB)
- ibnodeid.exe (20.00 KB)
- IBRepl.exe (204.00 KB)
- IBReplServer.exe (457.50 KB)
- IBReplSrvcInstall.exe (358.50 KB)
- IBRplManager.exe (2.04 MB)
- IBScheduler.exe (568.50 KB)
- ibserver.exe (1.94 MB)
- instreg.exe (20.00 KB)
- instsvc.exe (20.00 KB)
- isql.exe (168.00 KB)
- ibserver.exe (1.69 MB)
This page is about Interbase 7.5.1 version 7.5.1
Interbase 7.5.1 is a program marketed by Borland, Int.. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Interbase 7.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Interbase 7.5.1 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Interbase 7.5.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Interbase 7.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the Interbase 7.5.1 program will be found automatically. After you click Interbase 7.5.1 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Interbase 7.5.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Interbase 7.5.1:
- The software company is: http://www.borland.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Borland\Interbase\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Interbase 7.5.1.
8. After uninstalling Interbase 7.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Interbase 7.5.1 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Interbase 7.5.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Interbase 7.5.1 by Borland, Int. from your PC, nor are we saying that Interbase 7.5.1 by Borland, Int. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Interbase 7.5.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 10:28:39.803