Interactive Petrophysics v4.2
Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 from your computerSenergy Software Limited
. Check out here
for more information on Senergy Software Limited. Click on http://www.senergyworld.com/ip
to get more data about Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 on Senergy Software Limited's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\IntPetro42 directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 is "C:\Program Files\IntPetro42\unins000.exe". IntPetro.exe is the Interactive Petrophysics v4.2's main executable file and it takes about 242.02 KB (247824 bytes) on disk.
Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 is comprised of the following executables which take 21.39 MB (22430473
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- cylsemb.exe (118.50 KB)
- DatabaseUpgrader.exe (322.02 KB)
- ExamDiff.exe (444.43 KB)
- GetIPUpdate.exe (177.00 KB)
- IntPetro.exe (242.02 KB)
- IntPetro32.exe (242.02 KB)
- IntPetroHistoryViewer.exe (190.52 KB)
- Ip64Helper.exe (203.52 KB)
- IPPDFComponents7_0_x64.exe (8.87 MB)
- MontageBuilder.exe (289.52 KB)
- nDpredictor.exe (171.99 KB)
- PGL.IP.Geosteering.Launcher.exe (25.02 KB)
- PGL.IP.MeetTheTeam.exe (2.88 MB)
- PGL.IP.UserPrograms.Parser.CombinedUserProgramsParser.exe (111.50 KB)
- PLINK.EXE (296.00 KB)
- pscp.exe (308.00 KB)
- PUTTY.EXE (472.00 KB)
- RegAnalC.exe (588.00 KB)
- SlbDataInterface.exe (48.00 KB)
- SpoolCleanUp.exe (23.52 KB)
- unins000.exe (693.35 KB)
- DeepZoomImageViewer.exe (1.26 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (468.20 KB)
- IP Licence Server v4.2.exe (3.07 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.2.2014.134
of Interactive Petrophysics v4.2. Click on the links below for other Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 versions:
Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 is an application marketed by Senergy Software Limited. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 or simply click the Search field and type in "Interactive Petrophysics v4.2". If it exists on your system the Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 app will be found very quickly. After you select Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Interactive Petrophysics v4.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Interactive Petrophysics v4.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.senergyworld.com/ip
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\IntPetro42\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Interactive Petrophysics v4.2.
8. After uninstalling Interactive Petrophysics v4.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 by Senergy Software Limited from your computer, nor are we saying that Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 by Senergy Software Limited is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Interactive Petrophysics v4.2 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 17:51:35.620