Interactive DNS Query v 1.2
You can find on this page details on how to remove Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 from your computerSB-Software
. More information on SB-Software can be seen here
. More details about Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 can be seen at http://www.sb-software.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DNSQuery folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\DNSQuery\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Interactive DNS Query v 1.2. dnsquery.exe is the Interactive DNS Query v 1.2's primary executable file and it takes about 511.00 KB (523264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Interactive DNS Query v 1.2. They take 576.69 KB (590527
bytes) on disk.
- dnsquery.exe (511.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (65.69 KB)
The current page applies to Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 version 1.2
Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 is an application by the software company SB-Software. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Interactive DNS Query v 1.2". If it is installed on your PC the Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 program will be found very quickly. After you click Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Interactive DNS Query v 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Interactive DNS Query v 1.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.sb-software.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\DNSQuery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Interactive DNS Query v 1.2.
8. After uninstalling Interactive DNS Query v 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 by SB-Software from your PC, we are not saying that Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 by SB-Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Interactive DNS Query v 1.2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-04-08 09:05:44.050