This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Interaction Scripter for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Interaction Scripter from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.Interaction Scripter" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Interaction Scripter. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk and is called SelfService.exe.
The executables below are part of Interaction Scripter. They take an average of 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
This page is about Interaction Scripter version 1.0
Interaction Scripter is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Interaction Scripter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Interaction Scripter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Interaction Scripter or simply click the Search field and type in "Interaction Scripter". If it is installed on your PC the Interaction Scripter app will be found automatically. When you select Interaction Scripter in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Interaction Scripter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Interaction Scripter.
8. After removing Interaction Scripter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Interaction Scripter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Interaction Scripter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Interaction Scripter by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Interaction Scripter by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Interaction Scripter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 18:38:47.607