This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Interaction Scripter for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Interaction Scripter from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Take a look here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.Interaction Scripter" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Interaction Scripter. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk and is called SelfService.exe.
The executables below are part of Interaction Scripter. They take an average of 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
This page is about Interaction Scripter version 1.0
Interaction Scripter is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY approach to remove Interaction Scripter is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Interaction Scripter using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Interaction Scripter or simply click the Search feature and type in "Interaction Scripter". The Interaction Scripter application will be found automatically. After you select Interaction Scripter in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Interaction Scripter, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Interaction Scripter.
8. After removing Interaction Scripter, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Interaction Scripter which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Interaction Scripter with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Interaction Scripter by Delivered by Citrix from your PC, we are not saying that Interaction Scripter by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Interaction Scripter supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 18:38:47.607