InterApp Control 2.03
You can find below details on how to remove InterApp Control 2.03 for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall InterApp Control 2.03 from your PCQuartzo Software Ltda.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Quartzo Software Ltda.. Please follow http://www.quartzo.com
if you want to read more on InterApp Control 2.03 on Quartzo Software Ltda.'s page. InterApp Control 2.03 is commonly set up in the C:\Windows\winmgr directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. InterApp Control 2.03's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\winmgr\unins000.exe". unins000.exe is the InterApp Control 2.03's main executable file and it occupies circa 659.64 KB (675473 bytes) on disk.
InterApp Control 2.03 contains of the executables below. They take 659.64 KB (675473
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about InterApp Control 2.03 version 2.03
InterApp Control 2.03 is a program marketed by Quartzo Software Ltda.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall InterApp Control 2.03 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase InterApp Control 2.03 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate InterApp Control 2.03 or simply click the Search feature and type in "InterApp Control 2.03". The InterApp Control 2.03 app will be found very quickly. When you select InterApp Control 2.03 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about InterApp Control 2.03, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for InterApp Control 2.03:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.quartzo.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Uninstall Information\winmgr\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove InterApp Control 2.03.
8. After removing InterApp Control 2.03, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of InterApp Control 2.03 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing InterApp Control 2.03 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall InterApp Control 2.03 by Quartzo Software Ltda. from your computer, nor are we saying that InterApp Control 2.03 by Quartzo Software Ltda. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall InterApp Control 2.03 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-08 12:45:06.593