This info is about IntelService 1.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall IntelService 1.00 from your systemCompany
. More information on Company can be seen here
. Usually the IntelService 1.00 program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Intel folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall IntelService 1.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\Intel\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. IntelService.exe is the IntelService 1.00's main executable file and it takes close to 183.26 KB (187658 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside IntelService 1.00. They occupy about 491.54 KB (503337
bytes) on disk.
- IntelService.exe (183.26 KB)
- Run.exe (300.28 KB)
- srvany.exe (8.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.00
of IntelService 1.00.
IntelService 1.00 is an application marketed by Company. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall IntelService 1.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove IntelService 1.00 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IntelService 1.00 or simply click the Search feature and type in "IntelService 1.00". If it exists on your system the IntelService 1.00 program will be found very quickly. When you select IntelService 1.00 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IntelService 1.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall IntelService 1.00.
8. After uninstalling IntelService 1.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong IntelService 1.00 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling IntelService 1.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IntelService 1.00 by Company from your PC, we are not saying that IntelService 1.00 by Company is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IntelService 1.00 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 11:16:53.847